Disclosure statement in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, “Regulation” or “GDPR”
1) Personal data categories
Among the data collected through browsing our website, independently or through third parties, there are: e-mail, name, surname, message content.
While browsing this website data or information can be collected automatically during the use, necessary to access the various planned activities by the site itself and to optimise the navigation.
1.1. Personal data automatically collected
- Navigation data. The computer systems and the software procedures in charge of the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal administration, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the internet communication protocols. This regards information that is not collected to be associated to identified parties of interest, but which by their very nature could allow, through processing and association with data held on our behalf also by companies responsible for processing, to identify the users. This data is used exclusively to obtain unidentified statistical information about the use of the Website and to control its correct functioning, to identify anomalies and/or abuses, in order to verify responsibilities in the case of hypothetical violations to the Website or to third parties, defined in the following point. In this data category the “Use of Data” is included and subsequently defined. The updated list of the data processors can always be requested from the data controller.
The Owner cannot be held responsible under any title, nor receive dispute of any kind, because in that case the processing will be allowed as it relates to data made public by the interested party, in accordance with article 9(2)(e) of the GDPR.
1.2. Personal data directly given by the interested party
- Contact information and other personal data, (present in the email) potentially given by the interested party when filling out the form or forms present on our website or undersigned when activating a supply contract;
- Possible contacts received through our emails to communicate with Settesoli, information, communication, complaints, or optional and spontaneous messages, via email or regular mail to the addresses indicated on the Website, involve the acquisition of the address, even email, necessary to answer to any requests, as well as any other personal data included in related communication.
1.3 Advertising and marketing and Data given by third parties
- Contact data given by the interested party when personally filling out forms or forms present on our website finalized to the subscription of promotional and marketing campaigns under one’s own brand. The user will use Mailing Lists or Newsletter services to receive commercial information about the products, advertising initiatives connected to Settesoli Brands or participating to market research and/or customer satisfaction activity.
2) Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data
Personal data are gathered and processed online, even with electronic and computer devices, according to one’s needs, honesty and transparency for the purposes and according to legal basis as following:
• Purpose (A)
- Allow browsing our website and using services offered therein to respond to your request, to offer assistance upon request in the “Contacts” section of our website, or via email or telephone (legal interest);
- To send informative and commercial communication, even advertising communication and/or promotions on goods and services, through any device (known and not), therein included, mail, internet, telephone, email, sms, etc. (legal interest);
• Purpose (B)
- To participate to marketing and advertising campaigns, the user that has communicated his explicit consent with specific “flags” for the processing, will use Mailing list and Newsletter services recall etc., in order to receive commercial information on the products, promotional initiatives connected to the Settesoli Brand, participate to market research and/or customer satisfaction (through consent);
2.1 Legal protection of the rights and respect of the conditions of the use of the website and the verification of compliance with the previsions dictated by the sector legislation
To verify the responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer violations to the website or to third parties and to manage possible conduct in violation with the provisions of the sector legislation, as well as to protect our rights in court or in the initial stages for possible establishment of judgement, therefore being able to disclose personal data at the request of the public authority. The legal basis of this treatment is the need to pursue our legitimate interests (protection of our rights in court and verification of compliance with the legal provisions dictated by sector legislation).
2.2 Fulfilment of legal obligations
To comply with obligations imposed by laws or regulations or by orders from competent authorities. The legal basis of this treatment is the need to fulfil a legal obligation.
2.3 Protection of rights in the event of disputes
In the event that it is necessary to defend ourselves or take action, or even make claims against you or third parties, we can keep the personal data that we believe necessary to process for these purposes and for the time in which such claim can be pursued. The legal basis for this processing is the need to pursue our legitimate interests (protection of our rights in the event of disputes).
2.4 Social media
3) Nature of provision of personal data
The provision of personal data managed within the website is optional. Failure to insert personal data does not allow us to respond to any contact request.
Inclusion in the mailing list for commercial and promotional communication is optional and under explicit consent. The flags on the website under “contacts” separately, define their consent (if provided by the website).
4) Recipients of personal data
In order to pursue the previously mentioned purposes, your personal data will be processed by authorised personnel,
a) subjects who typically act as data processors, i.e.: i) people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy services; ii) subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services; iii) or individuals delegated to handle technical maintenance (including maintenance of network equipment or supply of services);
b) subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of provisions of the law or orders of the authorities;
c) individuals authorised by Settesoli to process personal data necessary to handle activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who are committed to confidentiality or to have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality, such as Settesoli employees;
The list of data processors and those in charge of processing data, constantly updated, is kept at the registered office of the data Controller.
The list of data processors or authorisations in charge is available by sending a written request to Settesoli at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In reference to the technical management of this website of the online communication platform, the person in charge is:
IM*MEDIA S.r.l. VAT number 04286410826, Palermo (registered office) 90133 Via Antonio Gagini, 59. Website: www.immedia.net.
5) Period and place of storage of personal data
Settesoli processes your personal data at the registered office of the data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to an international organization except in the cases and with the guarantees provided by the articles 15, 45 and 46 of the Regulation.
Settesoli or the company appointed as Data Processor on its behalf, keeps your personal data for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes indicated above, in compliance with the civil and tax conservation obligations and the limits established by law, and, in any case until the expressed withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data which can be done at any time by simply writing to the address Cantine Settesoli sca Strada Statale 115 92013 Menfi (AG). In any case, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent before the withdrawal. The data will be processed for a period compliant with the fulfilment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
In the case of treatments for commercial or promotional purposes, usually the conservation alone does not exceed 24 months.
6) Your rights
As interested, according to articles 7 and from 15 to 22 of the “Regulations”, you have the right to:
- Revoke the consent, where given, at any time and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation (art. 7 right to withdraw consent);
- Receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, access their content and obtain a copy (art. 15 right of access);
- Update, modify and/or correct your personal data (art. 16 right of correction);
- Request the cancellation or limitation of data processing in the cases provided by the “Regulations”, including cases in which the data have been processed in violation of the law or if conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data have been collected or processed, (articles 17-18 right to cancellation and right to limitation);
- Receive a copy of the data supplied by you in a structured format within the limits of the provisions of the “Regulations”, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request that such data is transmitted to another data controller if technically feasible (article 20 right to data change);
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your data at any time (art. 21 right of opposition);
- You also have the right to know the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling (not present as treatment).
You can exercise your rights at any time by writing to the following email address: email@example.com, or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Cantine Settesoli sca Strada Statale 115 92013 Menfi (AG).
We also inform you that to simply update your personal data, you can call the telephone number 092577111 or fax 092575707 at any time, or write to Cantine Settesoli sca Strada Statale 115 92013 Menfi (AG) for any question or clarification.
You can file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority at any time in the case of a violation of the regulations on the protection of personal data. For further information please consult the website of the Privacy Guarantor at www.garanteprivacy.it.
7) Contact details of the Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Cantine Settesoli sca, with headquarters in Menfi, via Strada Statale 115 n. snc VAT number 00071330849, tel. 092577111, reachable at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 092577111 fax 092575707, or by sending a registered letter with return receipt.
The Data Controller has appointed the Data Protection Officer according to art. 37 of the GDPR, who can be reached at the following email address: email@example.com.
Last update: 18/11/2022 – rev.01.