Cantine Settesoli S.C.A. based in Menfi Strada Statale 115
By means of this document, according to art. 13 and 14 of the new EU Reg. 2016/679 (“Regulation” or “GDPR) and to art. 122 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 (“data protection code”) for matters not specifically expressed in the Regulation, and according to what is required by the Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on 8 May 2014 no. 229, Settesoli, as Proprietor of Data, provides the user with some information about the cookies used.
What are cookies.
This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help customise your experience.
“Cookies” are information files stored by servers during connections as we browse the internet, they are small portions of data allowing us to improve user experience. If you want to disable cookies you need to change your browser settings to remove all cookies or to set a warning message when cookies are stored. To proceed without changing the application of cookies you can continue browsing this website.
Technical cookies are employed to provide the user with the best browsing experience, collecting information about their choices, as regards, for example, his language or his account.
First party cookies used by the website only belong to this category, are directly managed by the owner and/or manager of the website and allow a correct browsing of the website.
Marketing and profiling cookies
These cookies are aimed at creating some user-related profiles in order to display adverts that match the user’s preferences expressed during the visit or to enhance the browsing experience. Third-party cookies are cookies that are sent by third parties trusted by us. They allow us to offer you our commercial offer through affiliated websites (retargeting). We do not directly control the information provided by third-party cookies and we cannot access this data. Information is totally controlled by third parties according to their respective privacy policies.
Social network cookies
These cookies allow your social network account to interact with our website. They allow you to express your appreciation and share it with your friends on social media. Social network cookies are not essential to browse our website.
These cookies allow you to watch embedded-content as for example Vimeo or YouTube videos or social content.
For further information on third-party cookies used by this website please see the reference policies:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
- YouTube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Pinterest https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Google http://www.google.it/intl/it_it/policies/technologies/types/
Accepting or refusing cookies is a right
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete cookies; disalbe website cookies
- Google Chrome: cookie management
- Safari: cookie management
- Internet Explorer: cookie management
How to accept cookies
How to disable cookies
You can usually disable all cookies from a specific website. However, some features of our website may be disabled or may not work correctly.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web e iOS
As a user, according to art. 7 and from 15 to 22 of the Regulation, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of Your personal data, access the content and receive a copy (right to access);
- update, modify and/or correct your personal data (right to rectification);
- ask for the deletion or restriction of the processing of data in cases provided for by the Regulation, included cases of data processed in violation of the law or in case the storage of data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used (right to deletion and right to restriction);
- withdraw the consent, if given, at any time and without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal (right to withdrawal of consent);
- within the limits of the provisions of the Regulation, receive a copy of data provided by you in a structured, commonly used format readable by automatic devices and ask for the transmission of such data to another data controller (if technically feasible) (right to data portability);
- you also have the right to object the processing of Your data at any time(right to object).
You can exercise your rights at any time by writing an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Cantine Settesoli S.C.A., Strada Statale 115, 92013 Menfi (AG).
We remind you that for any further question or support, or to update your personal data, you can also call +39.092577111 at any time or send an email to email@example.com.
You have the right to complain to the protection authority at any time in case of violation of the law regarding the protection of personal data. For further information please visit the website of Privacy Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
Proprietor of data and data protection responsible’s contact details
The proprietor of data is Cantine Settesoli S.C.A., based in Menfi, via Strada Statale 115 snc, Vat Number 00071330849, tel. 092577111, available at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 092577111 fax 092575707, or by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Cantine Settesoli S.C.A., Strada Statale 115, 92013 Menfi (AG).
According to art. 37 of GDPR, the data protection responsible, on behalf of the Proprietor of data Cantine Settesoli S.C.A., is the company NEOS S.r.l., based in Palermo, via Vincenzo di Marco n. 1/b, available at the following email address: email@example.com.
This policy can be updated. We will communicate any updates by publication of the last version on this Website.
Last update: 12 March 2018